User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member October 27 - November 10: Ventomology

    Ahhhhhhhh thank you!!!

    Oct 28, 2023
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe

    @Carlito I'm going to Taiwan to finally see my mom's side of the family again after *checks watch* six years haha. The pandemic really altered the travel schedule. ...Art sounds ...

    Oct 26, 2023
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe

    Lol I will be overseas for about half the month in November, so my goal is just 30k words in total for any projects related to Loosely Lawful. So, you ...

    Oct 23, 2023
  • Will Review For Food Re: Vento Just Chillin Over Here

    I'm trying to be more active around the site so I thought I'd drop this thread here. I'm not really interested in anything in return for reviews--it's nice just to ...

    Aug 31, 2023
  • Contests Re: The 'Best of YWS' Poetry Collection

    If it's at all possible... I would love to submit The Lullaby for People Who Stay Up Too Late . I'm happy to do any clean-up needed, get all the ...

    Aug 15, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Vento's Camp NaNo

    Well friends... travel really wore me out. I thiiiink I will get through goals 2 and 5. Number 1 is already somewhere in the compost bin rotting away, and 4 ...

    Jul 20, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Vento's Camp NaNo

    I'm back from traveling! Or, well. The first of my July travels. I'm packing up for the next one on Monday haha. I'm going to narrow myself down to five ...

    Jul 5, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Vento's Camp NaNo

    CAMP NANO TIME Haha I've actually never done this? I'm going to go like... uni elective style on this and write ten goals and hold myself accountable for maybe 3-5 ...

    Jun 16, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Wednesday, October 15, Evening The problem, Francesca discovered, after two days of twiddling her thumbs and thinking and planning out a quilt, was that she had no clue what ‘her ...

    Jun 2, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Monday, October 13th, Afternoon Francesca stewed as she walked home. She shouldn’t have to do this. Surely Marvin Grace, called upon already by this uppity other wizard, and already familiar ...

    May 26, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Monday, October 14, Late-Morning So, maybe Francesca got a little lost. She didn’t get lost in the literal sense–though with the city layout changing every day, she was surprised by ...

    May 22, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Cont. She was in so much trouble. But since the department of public utilities would be shortstaffed without her at this moment, maybe she had some grace before any potential ...

    May 15, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Cont. Somehow, she even did it without coffee. And then, once the sun had risen fully over the horizon, Francesca finally stood up for a break. Her face was oily, ...

    May 8, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Lullaby for Those who Stay Up Too Late - Recording Haha I cannot write piano accompaniment and also do not have recording things so it's a lil jank BUT. Here's ...

    May 2, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Cont. The screen of her camera blinked, warning her that she was about to shoot at several different shutter speeds. She tapped her glasses. She couldn’t miss the flare of ...

    May 1, 2023


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia