User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    @TheSilverFox our project exec took the team to an Italian restaurant in one of the Pretty Suburbs and got apps, dessert, and wine for us on top of the entrees.

    Mar 21, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Warm-up Three | Team Dinner Does corporate know? Does corporate even care? My boss said, "Get dessert, then get a spare." *from my silly couplet Jam prompt

    Mar 21, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Warm-up Two | blues music in my red car West-coast-best-coast swing: slow and smooth, groovin' hard, body-rolling in the driver's seat, dreaming choreography until I jerk the stearing wheel and ...

    Mar 19, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Warm-Up One | The Parking Lot The Parking Lot is not a real place. The Parking Lot can't hurt us. The Parking Lot does not show up in any room ...

    Mar 15, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The NaPo Prep Ice Cream Sundae Challenge

    Just claiming a spot : D Scoop 1: Rocky Road | Host a Poetry Jam! Scoop 2: Peaches and Cream | My Favorite Poem I've Written Scoop 3: Birthday Cake ...

    Mar 15, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    @Spearmint I hope you're ready for more poor-quality voice recordings too haha.

    Mar 8, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Nothing Like the Sun

    Shakespeare! You'll have to keep us updated on your progress reading through the sonnets! I can't wait to see your takes! Ahhhhhh!

    Mar 8, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: on code and conlangs

    Ugh Mint you know I'm always here for more coding and general math/science-related literature. Bring it!! I can't wait!

    Mar 6, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: melancholia induced by my lack of self

    O_O secret poem oooooh

    Mar 4, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Well friends it's that time of year again. Also I'm moving! And there's a total solar eclipse! And the annual company meeting! I'm doing a lot of driving this April ...

    Mar 4, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The Grand Arena OOC

    Bloodaccessorydwellingunit is my personal preference. Also hi please let me in.

    Jan 13, 2024
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Wind-blown and storm-drenched, We batten down the hatches. No shanties we sing.

    Jan 4, 2024
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2023

    Username: Ventomology Name/Alias: Vento or Vee Interests: D&D, dance, cats, buildings/architecture Color Preferences: Pink, purple, any jewel tone haha Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Pr

    Dec 11, 2023
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe

    Haha @Messenger yes I play hockey! I started when I first moved to the Midwestern US... you can blame webcomics and also my obsession with the big stadium renovation in ...

    Nov 27, 2023
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe

    I told myself: I'm going to do so much writing on this sixteen hour plane ride. And then I slept for 10 and watched movies the rest of it. Anyway ...

    Nov 20, 2023


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus