User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Free Poem 1: things I know how to say I can't say much. My mom taught me enough so that I can say I can say a little Chinese. Ran ...

    Apr 4, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fleeting summer daydream

    The visual structure of "Sounds from the Walls" is so strong, and I love how it plays into the idea of being trapped or cornered!

    Apr 4, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Free song verse take one: See the apple orchard from the highway fruit so red and ripe it must be gourmet Bite in through the skin and feel the juice ...

    Apr 4, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Wednesday Haiku 1: 04/03 What April showers? Snowflakes fly flat as the plains and bring May flooding.

    Apr 3, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Sunbathing in a parking lot

    Idk if you meant to do this or not... but there are so many 's' sounds in this poem and it really makes the whole thing sound very cohesive out ...

    Apr 3, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Intro + Outro Lyrics: The wind brushes my skin, and the fir trees sway. I drive along I-5 by the light of day. --- A lot happens musically --- The ...

    Apr 3, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: carnival funhouse mirror

    Love the ending on this one! A good turn of phrase is always fun.

    Apr 3, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: of dusk and dragonflies

    It's always such a treat to see nature and seasons-themed haikus. It's really in that haiku spirit. And I love the personification and the action verbs in yours!

    Apr 3, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Origami Hearts Shaped like Poetry

    Ahhh! It's always so fun to see poetry in the format of things we wouldn't usually see as poetic. Love the recipe for disaster.

    Apr 3, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Chao Mien Western Update #1 No Ordinary Town Out West (includes snippets from Something Wrong, Seek Your Fortune) “Western whistle” into a “trotting” banjo riff COWBOY 1: THIS IS NO ...

    Apr 2, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Free Song Groove: edit: lol was looking at this and realized those sixteenth rests in the treble clef should be eights. haha whoops.

    Apr 2, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Warm-up Five | Goals you Can't Complete Enspoilered for like... the barest of forbidden grape juice content. Pile it all in the instant pot, the carrots, the onions, the beef. ...

    Mar 31, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Some NaPo InSpo (lol did you see what I did there) "Workin' Hard" by Fujii Kaze "Early Autumn" sung by Ella Fitzgerald "Too Sweet" by Hozier The Hudson River School ...

    Mar 28, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Ahhhh thank you Mint!!! Honestly I just want to be silly haha. I'm glad people enjoy it.

    Mar 27, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Warm-up Four | Package at Work New work computer Please work, computer Clean QWERTY keyboard working perfectly computer Reinstalling programs Please don't stall, my programs The brand-new CPU should h

    Mar 27, 2024


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming