User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit

    HERE IS WHERE WE ARE LEAVING OFF FROM... since I didn't finish another full chapter before it was 10 pm my time on the eve before LMS begins hahahaha. --- ...

    Jun 15
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit

    Listen friends I know I've published 12 chapters of this work and have 6 more sitting in my draft because I'm a coward, but I will end this. It will ...

    May 18
  • Contests Re: Last Mortal Standing: Round VII

    Pilot time! And also @Tikaya I promise to upload all the chapters of Loosely Lawful that I've been sitting on because I keep editing and rewriting them and start the ...

    May 18
  • Official Polls Re: Pickled Foods, Anyone?

    Pickled daikon all the way!

    Apr 18
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    16. 阿媽 明年六月 In June, next year Next year Next year, on my sabbatical, the one I picked this company for Soon 我去到臺灣 我住在臺灣一月 I was going to live in ...

    Apr 16
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    15. I was thinking about cowboy poems until at work and everything is normal and the trailer bubbles with my coworkers chit-chatting/arguing/brainstorming/yelling and I scroll on my phone and daydream

    Apr 16
  • NaPoWriMo Re: NAPOLEON CROWNED HIMSELF

    um yes please get a passport

    Apr 15
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    14. Small Mercies The jobsite office restrooms remind me of Taiwan like the pipes overseas are sensitive sometimes people don’t even like to flush toilet paper down they just have ...

    Apr 14
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    13. American Antelope In my November misery I trudged (drove) the empty obstacle twixt work and freedom but there you were proud atop the hill four cloven hooves solidly placed ...

    Apr 14
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    12. A Sonnet for the Trimble X9 The laser scanner has no thoughts it merely finds a billion dots it measures, calculates, compares by magic stored in its softwares. Then ...

    Apr 12
  • NaPoWriMo Re: on command and control

    omg it was actually a little bit of a struggle to remind my brain to pronounce all those 'ough's differently. So fun!

    Apr 12
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    11. Lazy Day Thank you @Liminality!! I read a lot of cowboy poetry in March... Hopefully by the end of the month I'll feel like I've gotten the hang of ...

    Apr 12
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    10. A Cowboy Poem about my Trusty Steed I’ll never drive a big ol’ truck. I’ll never ride a horse. And god almighty knows I’ll never shell out for a ...

    Apr 11
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    9. Starting to hit a wall I ought to drive with music off like cowboys did way back 'Cause then my brain might give me poems instead of diddly jack.

    Apr 9
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    8. Cowardice It was never set in concrete We signed no contract I never stamped a drawing or shared a bootleg or even a sketch on a napkin like some ...

    Apr 8


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)