User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: The Grand Arena OOC

    So excited for all the new characters!!! Let's get this show on the road : D

    May 22, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: carnival funhouse mirror

    YOU DID IT!!!! 30 poems is such an accomplishment. Also you are a braver man than I lol. Looking back at your old work and who you were when you ...

    May 1, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2024

    Excellent work everyone! It was such a treat to see all the variety of different poems.

    May 1, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Sunday Sonnet #4: 04/28 Still, boxes occupy my living room and prior dust the bristles of my broom.. The warpéd shelf I tossed at my old place I’ve yet had ...

    Apr 30, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Wednesday Haiku 04: 4/24 The blue-sky siren seduces me outside, sings: "Kill your computer."

    Apr 25, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Sunday Sonnet 03: 04/21 The sleeping bag felt nicer on my bed than on the floor so hard upon my bones without e’en stars to twinkle overhead. I have one ...

    Apr 22, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Wednesday Haiku: 04/17 Clinging humidity spikes like static on the skin, calling down the storm

    Apr 17, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Sunday Sonnet 2: 04/14 The rolling glacial foothills on repeat are brown and beige and boring-er than corn. No crops, nor cows, nor combines do adorn the hilltops, which then ...

    Apr 15, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Wednesday Haiku 04/10 Persevere, dear moon and devour the brilliant sun to steal his spotlight

    Apr 11, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Eclipse Poem Take 1: Cosmic coincidence tied my mother and father. They met at a party where she translated jokes for him, and he took her to lunch again, and ...

    Apr 9, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Sunday Sonnet 1: 04/07 What say we on the seven hour drive? What probing questions probe the right amount? What game of leading prompts must I contrive for you a ...

    Apr 8, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: carnival funhouse mirror

    Okay but actually I feel like this song explains so much about your poetry? Like the way things flow together and how the ideas move and overlap.

    Apr 6, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    @alliyah Chinese poetry actually has a very long history of being a visual art! It was combined with calligraphy for so long that they are in some ways hard to ...

    Apr 6, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Long Drive

    Free Song: Home Again Lyrics The wind kisses my skin, and the fir trees sway. I drive along I-5 by the light of day. See the apple orchard from the ...

    Apr 5, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: on code and conlangs

    Your rondeau is lovely! Time is an excellent subject for this form, since the rhyme scheme is so repetitive, and I think the -our sounds give it a very round ...

    Apr 4, 2024


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare