User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Um... It's been a few days... are we still going?

    Jan 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wizard's Tourney Gossip (DT)

    Hey sunwater! Your character has been approved. I'm looking forward to seeing how you visualize Marsh's magic! Oh, and you can go ahead and post your magic demo bit. No ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wizard's Tourney Gossip (DT)

    That's okay, we all get sick sometimes. And great job! I never thought of astronomical magic before, so I like how it is! Besides, I'm sure you'll fix anything you ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Wizard's Tourney (Accepting, Starting)

    Verde stretched her arms and sighed in relief. She wasn’t one to bother with disguises, and the volunteers in charge of sign-up this year weren’t sticklers for the old ways. ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wizard's Tourney Gossip (DT)

    Before I forget! There are 5 days of demonstration rounds. Please pick a day and approximate time and post it so that we know who we can mention. Verde's demonstration ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wizard's Tourney Gossip (DT)

    I'm definitely going to do that when I compose the Duel form. Unless I get a request by someone to fight someone else earlier, which I doubt. How many people ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wizard's Tourney Gossip (DT)

    Thanks! I'll try to make everything a little clearer then.

    Jan 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wizard's Tourney Gossip (DT)

    Yes, sorry I did not get this up sooner. Hello Kat. I changed your character's wish just a touch because it must be something that the council (all-powerful ruling group ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Wizard's Tourney (Accepting, Starting)

    The Wizard's Tourney is an annual event in Lawrence that attracts everyone who knows anyone. Slaves, aristocrats, and the common people have all won their fair share of victories here ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Archer Thomas, Knives, Unknown area He awoke somewhere cold, with something much colder shoved in his face and pushing down on his chest. Eyes blinking open, he saw metal looming ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Oh whoops! I forgot to check in here before submitting a character! Please excuse my rudeness. And really important question: will the story take place both in the real world ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! (A Belated Introduction)

    Ha ha! Good question. I'm pretty sure a woodchuck capable of chucking wood could chuck all the wood that a woodchuck can chuck. Anyways... I suppose I didn't say enough ...

    Dec 20, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! (A Belated Introduction)

    It's a little late (two months) but better late than never, right? I'm Buggiedude2340, and I recently finished a novel called 'The Quantum Mind'. It's on here somewhere. Um... I've ...

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Well, since my cousin lives just across town, we'd split it and save it for college. That is, if my parents don't put it in the stocks. Pa is doing ...

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: 2013's Secret Santa!

    Yeah, let's do this! My favorite color is forest green. I don't have a favorite book, but I really like books by Dianna Wynne Jones I think I spend most ...

    Dec 15, 2013


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X