User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Well, @Jony, it appears that you are probably the poor soul Etain has been interrogating. I hope you can join us soon!

    Jan 20, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    That sounds fun! It's probably be really handy in case people return to DreamLand and don't end up near each other.

    Jan 20, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Thank you!

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Ah! @TinyJarStoredDreams! Please, I'm begging you, don't wake up Archie! I wanted to have him mope for a few days before bucking up the courage to wake up...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Woo! Thanks Basil! And Kanome, I think it'd be super super cool if you had a post in the real world. And Dreamy, feel free to burst in on the ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Elementals DT

    So when will we be able to start posting? Can those of us already signed up post recruitment stories?

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Archer Thomas, Knives, Outside Kingdom of Wealth Even Archie surprised himself sometimes. Seriously? Taking a girl's hand? He shuddered just reflecting on it. Now under the leadership of Pict warrior ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Heya! I'm gonna post today/tonight! And Kanome and Cowsis, you guys are in the earliest time zone out of all of us, so I'm sending Kanna back to real life ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    So Basil, who is this strange boy that we have found? He wouldn't happen to be Peter? Or is he someone else?

    Jan 18, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Elementals DT

    Hello! I would like to join, please! May I be in the Air squad, just not as a leader?

    Jan 18, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Woo! That sounds fun!

    Jan 13, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Archer Thomas, Knives, Kingdom of Wealth The moment he got off that dratted mountain, Archie found himself in a crazy, messed up city. All the architects must have been on ...

    Jan 12, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Kingdom of wealth, huh? Okie dokie. And Kanome, I'd like to use Kanna to make Archie shut up in a misunderstanding. Do you think she'd stop him from screaming on ...

    Jan 12, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    I have finals this week, but I already have something planned out. Just say the word and I can post. On another note, we need to come up with ways ...

    Jan 12, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Um... Just so I know, we have two people left before I can post my next scene, right?

    Jan 11, 2014


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly