User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Archer Thomas, Knives, First Zone Hope must have been a cross country star at her school; running was really her forte. After the skirmish with Etain, which Archie had failed ...

    Jan 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    A Roman enthusiast?

    Jan 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    @FatCowsSis: Don't worry, I don't have a clue who this tormentor is. (I can't wait to find out though... heh heh heh)

    Jan 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    That's fine. I'll probably have it get worked out soon as a stand alone, and then Archie can tag along for whatever fun things other people have planned out.

    Jan 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    In Archie's bio, it says that his left leg looks a little ghostly, and that he "recently had a fuzzy experience on an airplane and thinks he is dead when ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    We could go nuts and have this guy be behind the plane crash I've been hinting at...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Yay! I read all the latest posts, and I think the flow of time is off... But whatever. Whoever wakes up next, please include a little foreshadowing for me (Archie ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Oh my gosh! That was so funny; I loved it!

    Jan 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Woo! Fight! Will Etain be narrating that part next? I really wanna hear her narrate that and get all mad when Archie freaks out.

    Jan 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    All of the boys are somewhere near there... I also think Dreamy's character is wandering around by herself (I only saw her post once, so...)

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Archer Thomas, Knives, Outside Kingdom of Wealth To say Archie felt nervous was an understatement. He was the youngest in the group, obviously a wimp, and yet Etain expected him ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    @BasiltheCat. No, I'm pretty sure Etain did not kill Shiloh; Hope just had a 'mad best friend' moment. We'll see what fun things FatCowSis has up her sleeve though...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Ooh! If Hope and Etain have a face-off sometime can Archie do the honor of breaking up their fight? (You know, 'cause Hope seemed pretty vengeful at the end there...)

    Jan 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Heya! To all people who plan on waking up soon: please include a news report or something about a plane crash in the Cascade Mountains! Thanks!

    Jan 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Archer Thomas, Knives, Outside Kingdom of Wealth It wasn't until Kanna left that the group became this chaotic. Grace had run off somewhere, to get supplies probably, and Hope was ...

    Jan 20, 2014


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov