User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    I'll get that up once a few more people have posted.

    Jan 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Okay then. Is it all right if Archie runs into her near that crowd with the snakes and big-bellied man?

    Jan 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Well, Dreamy, I imagine that Grace will wake up by herself next time, so you could talk to her. Or just jump in and find the cave where everyone (except ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited

    Hallo, folks! Um, @SoundsOfLife, I don't think you completely understand what caused the breakdown at Fukushima, and why this is guaranteed to be a one-time occurrence. Here's what the area ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    To a Castle on a Cloud (Les Miserables) Why is the sky blue?

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when everyone knows your student number because of your test scores.

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Oh my? How did you ever guess? Definitely right on this one. TUBM has taken a foreign language class before.

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: NY Times Dialect Quiz

    I feel that it ought to be updated. I recently read a different article that pointed out certain words that only certain areas use. (For instance, tolo, or in most ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Homework Help Re: Proportions!

    I know that it's been a while since this was posted, but I figured that maybe someone else would find it helpful. You probably have something like this: 1/x=x/36, right? ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Archie awoke to the smell of lemon and a slow, steady beeping. Darkened white walls were dappled with lights. This wasn’t home. Since they lacked curtains, Archie could see houses ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Things are a little slow-going today, so I'll go right ahead and post.

    Jan 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Captured, Escape, and Rescue

    Yay! I would like to participate, and may I be an animal character please? (I'd do something fun, but I'm already lost in controversial thoughts about which animal is best...)

    Jan 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    I would, but I'm also waiting... Sorry!

    Jan 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    I imagine Kanna or Grace or Peter will post about Ash next. Don't worry!

    Jan 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Although I'd been planning on having it wait, I figured this was as good a time as ever! Archie has woken up, but I'll send him back at some point.

    Jan 24, 2014


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451