User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Bug swings in Tarzan-style from a second-story window, but doesn't scream because her teeth are chattering. "I-I-I'll h-h-have a h-h-hot ch-ch-chocol-late, p-p-please." Then she sniffles and continues

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: That akward moment when. . .

    That awkward moment when you try to introduce your friends to each other and it turns out they've already met.

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    In Washington state, we have a special word just for girl ask guy dances. We call them TOLOs instead of Sadie Hawkin's dances. I have tried many times to figure ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Yes indeed. I own a children's dictionary from when I was five, two Websters, two Chinese/English dictionaries, and one German/English dictionary. TUBM plays a brass instrument.

    Jan 28, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Hello? Who's going next?

    Jan 28, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Captured, Escape, and Rescue

    So when can we begin posting?

    Jan 27, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT

    Heh... I did draw those. Thanks! I'm still wondering whether I should have my character be male or female. If I go with female, she'll be a short lady with ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT

    img005.jpg What do we think: Male of Female?

    Jan 27, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT

    Woo! I would like my character to be on the High Council! Can he or she be like, an army commander or something? Also, should I make a male character ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT

    You were wondering how to do the link button from the story book to here? Okay, so look at the URL for this DT. At the end there is a ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Archive Re: February Workshop: Romance

    Oh, I'd love to come.

    Jan 26, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Captured, Escape, and Rescue

    Wouldn't it be fun if they met while hunting the same rabbit?

    Jan 26, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Captured, Escape, and Rescue

    Ooh! I think Slide and Michelle would get along very well. Should we write about them meeting up, or will they just be friends from the get go?

    Jan 26, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Captured, Escape, and Rescue

    Given Slide's fascination with people, I think she'd get along well with a human partner. Anyone want a snake friend?

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster- Revisited

    Oh, well, my parents actually work on making nuclear power plants safer, as well as designing training for those who detect nuclear radiation. It's a pretty cool job, if I ...

    Jan 26, 2014


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm