User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: Captured, Escape, and Rescue

    Okie dokie... Since it appears that the story is taking place during the winter, I need to have something warm wake up Slide, and she'll need a partner so she ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Awesome! Welcome to the DT, @Tortwag! Um, I'm sure you know this, but your first post is about Valmond overcoming his greatest fear. And when he gets past that, feel ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    I'd ask Dreamy about that first. But if you all decide on changing that, please let me know. And will Archie be present when Padma is taken? (I don't really ...

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Um, my chops are tired from practicing a crazy horn solo; does that count? TUMB has been in play more than once.

    Jan 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    @FatCowsSis @BasiltheCat and @Dreamy: Does this mystery man have anything to do with the Maharaja or the garden Padma and Archie were in? If it does, can Archie pass the ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Captured, Escape, and Rescue

    Yay! So what will the first posts be about, and what perspective will we tell them from? 1st person, 3rd?

    Jan 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Well, there was the thing about the Maharaja guy taking her somewhere, and I jumped to conclusions and dumped her in his garden. I should have talked to you before ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    @Dreamy Well, I doubt he asked before buying Padma...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    I don't know. Dreamy mentioned him earlier so I just jumped on the opportunity.

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Archer Thomas, Knives, Real world + Second Zone Archie had not expected this. He sniffled and turned off the television in his room, even though the documentary on quantum physics ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT

    Okie dokie!

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Insults

    I honestly don't know, but it sounds funny.

    Jan 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT

    Um, when can we start posting? I kind of want to open up with a Council scene before any of the riders start.

    Jan 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Ack, sorry if anyone was talking at me and I ignored you. I've been doing extra practice with my section for a local music competition.

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Insults

    "ninnymuffin" - Alex Fang (My usual piano accompanist)

    Jan 28, 2014


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain