-
Re: DreamLand DT
Uh... Let's see. Grace, Hope, and Dylan were all captured by some mystery man, and Archie is alone in a huge garden. Peter is awake and on a date, and ...
Feb 1, 2014 -
Re: DreamLand DT
I might... Not really sure where to take this though. @Dreamy, what do you think should happen to Padma and Archie next?
Feb 1, 2014 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Spice
Feb 1, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, there are a lot of things to trip on, so they were forced to rethink their ways and have taken to wearing tuxedos.
Feb 1, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Ding ding! Correct! I have battled the annoying brass brats though, so I guess we can call it even. TUMB is near-sighted.
Feb 1, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-345
Feb 1, 2014 -
Re: The "I need medical advice for my novel" thread
Ooh! @Meshugenah, I know a little bit about what you're looking for. As long as artificial gravity is available, there shouldn't be anything affecting the bones (the problem we currently ...
Feb 1, 2014 -
Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT
Um... I do copy the formatting of other SBers. Should I double space the paragraph breaks?
Feb 1, 2014 -
Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT
Uh... I was in one other one. How should I format it?
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: Long Live the DragonRiders (Open/Accepting/Started)
Mao Cordia, High Council Judge Oswill's chamber felt small. Its walls were covered in velvet purple curtains, and the centered furniture cluttered up an already cramped space. At the same ...
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT
Hey, even before all the riders are in the SB, can I post? I think it'd be fun to have a scene with the Council in disarray, or have something ...
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-341 And wow, when did we go below absolute zero? (-273)
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Athletes
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Right on! I like cats and plan on having a ton when I'm on my own. Dogs are okay as long as they're well trained though... TUMB usually eats cereal ...
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: Captured, Escape, and Rescue
That sounds fun! Hey Messenger, when can we have the non-hunter characters post?
Jan 31, 2014
