User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    Table of Contents 1 | (title tbd) 2 | Wèn 3 | #safetymoment 4 | To-Do List 5 | Skirts 6 | When do you know someone well enough to ...

    Mar 16, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    Warm-Up #1: I pushed a girl I am a goalie and I do not condone violence. Lyrics enspoilered! This was never the way I played Not my intention But her ...

    Mar 16, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    Saying When Vento's 2025 NaPo It's that time of year again! I've been informed by my superiors that I'll be living where I'm at for another year, and the hockey ...

    Mar 14, 2025
  • Official Polls Re: How Do You Title Your Literary Works?

    I like to make my titles Silly. This is because I can't take myself seriously.

    Mar 11, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged

    Work is actually wrecking me. (Imagine me crying on the floor like a toddler throwing a tantrum) I'm going to keep writing - I have 16 hours of train travel ...

    Nov 21, 2024
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged

    I wrote a horrible limerick, so Clara-the-Mage is now canonically a bad poet. “And now…” Gabriele says grandly, as they both step back from the table, “huh. Can you read ...

    Nov 14, 2024
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged

    Neve’s head thrums with the beginnings of a headache. “What exactly are you trying to achieve?” “Isn’t it obvious?” No! Neve thinks. It’s not! You haven’t said! But instead of ...

    Nov 11, 2024
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged

    More excellent Neve: Shimmying her way back up into her chair, she raises a hand and pastes on her best blank, serious, academic face. “Seconded.” “Were you under the table?” ...

    Nov 3, 2024
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged

    Here's a line that I think says a lot about Neve: “Goodness, raise your heads,” the king says, with a dismissive wave. “You’re all here to do me a favor. ...

    Nov 3, 2024
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged

    Hahaha I am doing so many things lol. I had a hockey game today and dance practice yesterday, but we are at 3000 words! Not too late to catch up ...

    Nov 3, 2024
  • Spooktober Archive Re: Let's Break a Record! Most Halloween Avatars!

    Here we go. And I have a pink version for November.

    Oct 29, 2024
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged

    It's that time again friends! I'm going back to the old "funky shifting setting" idea again, but this time in a cozy, extremely-inaccurate-but-almost-Italian-Renaissance castle. Hopefully containing t

    Oct 16, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist [OOC]

    My work is crazy right now! But I could try for a post once a month or so.

    Jul 4, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The Grand Arena OOC

    Ehehehehe @herbalhour are you ready for some awesome hand-to-hand? : D

    Jun 12, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The Grand Arena OOC

    Let's gooooo

    Jun 4, 2024


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang