User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    Ooh! Fun! Here's a little piece of studio art I did. It was so hard. Eurgh.

    Feb 8, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    This seems to be popular right now, so I figured I would try it! I can do digital or traditional, but be warned that my work is highly stylized unless ...

    Feb 8, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]

    Wow, this is pretty cool! Am I allowed to copy your business model?

    Feb 8, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Um... I have drawn oranges before, if that's what you're asking. I have also painted them, colored them, and turned them into fishing ponds for surrealistic art work. TUBM likes ...

    Feb 8, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, their new business model failed and now Wiener-Schnitzel stands have taken over the fast food market.

    Feb 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Good luck, Basil! And I don't think you missed much. I think only one person posted while you were moving.

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Um, if you gave it to me in a vial, yeah I know how to. I think. That depends on whether or not you can accomplish that in the same ...

    Feb 5, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: The 2014 Winter Writing Olympics

    Sounds fun! How does submission work? (Is it like other contests?)

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, a sudden drop in worldwide temperatures eliminated the zombie virus and humanity could thrive once again, this time in parkas.

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    No. I don't know what that is. TUBM can solve a Rubik's cube.

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Fee

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Archive Re: Captured, Escape, and Rescue (Started/Closed)

    Slide | Animal Heat. She could feel it, the blood in her veins stirring with heat. It churned, waking up a growling stomach that needed food. Her jaw slacked, and ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Whoa! @Tortwag and @FatCowsSis, totally awesome!

    Feb 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Captured, Escape, and Rescue

    Ooh! May I go next?

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Archer Thomas, Knives, Second Zone The other real-world person left as soon as she decided that Archie was alright. Now the question was, how was he going to get around? ...

    Feb 2, 2014


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill