User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 4: The Library of Imaginary Things

    Nothing says 'rich' like owning a Xenoran Fjord Goat. And the claim is rightly so, for these alien life forms require a tide as dynamic as those in the Fjords ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Archive Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

    Katze Sieben The moment I found myself reborn in a city, I knew I was fated for hardship. City people don't care about stray cats, or feeding them, especially cats ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT

    It was pretty good!

    Feb 11, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 3: Good Guys Finish Last

    An original villain/henchman. Enjoy! The moment I heard her ranting on the streets, I knew that this was the girl I was looking for. Red hair, the King had said, ...

    Feb 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Good grief! Suddenly I'm thankful to live where I do. Well, don't worry about posting. We understand that life happens.

    Feb 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    I'm in the banning event, Tortwag. And good luck on your exams. (How is everyone having so many? Mine were like, a month ago.)

    Feb 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Demonica Cafe DT

    Assistant Manager position taken! (Unless I get denied)

    Feb 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Let's see... Kanna was left off with Archie returning and he tells her and Ash, the new arrival from Australia that Archie had accidentally pinned to the cave entrance earlier, ...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Hey @Kanome, when do you think you'll post next? It's been a while, and I'm wondering if you're still in...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: DT - Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    I read through all of the posts, and well... I think the words of the week are being overused. They all feel sort of forced, and many of the posts ...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    By now, Bug has retreated from the counter and sits right in front of a fire. She wishes her cat were there to cuddle with her, but doesn't want to ...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE: AnnieBauthor fer recitin' Shakespeare inside a saloon and startin' a gunfight with the sheriff. Banned from ever returnin' to these here parts. Should she be spotted ...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    It is the twenty-fifth century at last, and banning has become a national pastime. Hundreds of citizens are banned from things every day, and the number only grows higher. Holysocks, ...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    I hereby ban Pony the master horseman for her astounding success with this event. Why, if it weren't for her masterful use of a special word of the week, I ...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: The 2014 Winter Writing Olympics

    About what time do events start?

    Feb 9, 2014


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore