-
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Ha! I'd say that you failed to notice that there were, in fact, a few commas. One after 'well', and one after 'however'. TUBM likes cheese.
Feb 14, 2014 -
Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT
I believe we're in the process of gathering the dragon riders.
Feb 14, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For having the Chinese character for 'cow' on her icon.
Feb 14, 2014 -
Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT
If it's not too soon, I can post later today... otherwise I'll wait.
Feb 13, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, they also buy the headache medicine, thereby stimulating the economy and creating job growth.
Feb 13, 2014 -
Re: Event 6: My Writer, the Character
For my writer, Bug, her freshman orientation day was something to be remembered. Now, at Fernwood High, we never got an orientation day, mostly because it was the same place ...
Feb 13, 2014 -
Re: DT - Event 6: My Writer, the Character
Question on the mini-events: what time zone is written in the original post? Will the events be at 9:00 am GMT and 1:00 pm GMT, or is it a different ...
Feb 13, 2014 -
Re: Captured, Escape, and Rescue
Yay! It was awesome, Basil!
Feb 12, 2014 -
Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away Results!
Yay! A mention! *Blows kisses*
Feb 12, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Ha ha! That's my natural skin tone (or at least close to it, you know...) But I do tan a lot during the summer. I look like hot chocolate with ...
Feb 12, 2014 -
Re: Fear of Reading My Stuff to Other People?
Wow! I'm jealous that you have a writing class where you live! That's so exciting! Anyways, I always find that I'm less apprehensive about other people reading my work if ...
Feb 11, 2014 -
Re: Writing Partner Roulette
Whee! I would like a partner please!
Feb 11, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Um... I have taken showers in my life before. So no on that one. I would be very stinky if I didn't. (Not to mention my gorgeous hair would be ...
Feb 11, 2014 -
Re: Help please!
It's kind of hard to understand math when it's done with keyboard functions, so here you go!
Feb 11, 2014 -
Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT
AlmondEyes posted, but that's it.
Feb 11, 2014
