User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    Heh... silly me! Can I be a civilian at first and then get drafted as a soldier?

    Feb 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    Could I reserve a spot as a human on Codonomo? (Sorry, AlmondEyes!)

    Feb 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    Hallo! May I join?

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Archive Re: Long Live the DragonRiders (Open/Accepting/Started)

    Mao Cordia, High Council The water of Lake Agruida sat pristine and calm, sparkling with the afternoon sun. Mao sat menacingly atop her pony, growling every time a trainee giggled ...

    Feb 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT

    While we're waiting, may I do a short post with Mao training new soldiers? Just to get things moving again...

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    I named one of my characters George Poisson just so I could make a joke and call him 'fish boy'. (French...)

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I do, in fact, disagree with you. Physics is the basis of understanding the physical nature of our universe. (And then there's quantum physics, which is also fun!) Maybe new ...

    Feb 18, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Ooh! I liked your post, @Dreamy!

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Thank goodness yes. Did you know enough sleep depravation can cause hallucinations? TUBM likes chemistry.

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Pet

    Feb 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Thanks! Who do you think will post next?

    Feb 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Heya! I ended my post with a cliff-hanger, so whoever wants to meet up with Archie and Kanna and Ash next is free to elaborate on the fight Archie sensed.

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Archer Thomas, Knives, First zone Kanna was just as in control of every situation as always. After a brief joke about princesses, the threesome set on their way through the ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Long Live the DragonRiders DT

    I think Basil was going to post next... I would post again, but I was sort of advised not to.

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Archive Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

    Katze Sieben And so ended the first day of work. I sniffed loudly, standing next to Staz as he waved the workers off. "Hmph, they're all such odd demons," I ...

    Feb 15, 2014


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour