User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    Thanks, @Pompadour. It should be up either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, depending on your time zone. Here is my first concept... I hope it's okay? And WritingWolf, I did colors ...

    Feb 27, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Yay! Basil's back! Your post was awesome!

    Feb 27, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    Sure thing, @WritingWolf! It should be up either Tomorrow or the day after. Oh, and here is a concept sketch:

    Feb 27, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    Yo, Fort and Blackwood! So here's what I'm thinking our characters' relationship will be like at first: Ferri and Sio could be best buddies, and have known each other since ...

    Feb 27, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    Oh yeah, @Pompadour, I'll probably be drawing as long as I live, so I'm happy to draw Hawk for you! One question though: would you prefer if I did this ...

    Feb 27, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Captured, Escape, and Rescue

    Hurrah! The rescuers are going to start their mission! Hey @Shadowlight, when do you think you can post next?

    Feb 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    So... when are we going to start writing? Oh, and did everyone have fun with review day?

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    A guy. Though I'm not sure that's a very appropriate question to ask, Zolen... Would you rather eat lutefisk or cuttlefish?

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For reading in her avatar. She's so openly devoted to literature!

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: post your voice

    I talk really fast...

    Feb 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    Hey @fortis, @Blackwood, and @Avalon! Since I noticed we're all humans on Codonomo, and aside from fortis's character, I don't know who's a civilian or whatnot, I was thinking that ...

    Feb 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    The more the merrier! (At least, you know, to an extent.)

    Feb 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    Thanks! I'll get started on my character ASAP!

    Feb 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    Ooh! And second question: What era is this based off of?

    Feb 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    Debating whether to go male or female... It'd be good to have the ratio be somewhat balanced out, so what is everyone else doing?

    Feb 22, 2014


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain