-
Re: Prepping for Napo: The Basics. March workshop this weekend!
This Saturday, right? I'll try to come!
Mar 6, 2014 -
Re: DreamLand DT
Puns are amazing.
Mar 4, 2014 -
Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests
@tkpejb... It looks awful, and way too cartoonish. Thank goodness this is just a concept piece! Concept for Olivia and Finn:
Mar 3, 2014 -
Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests
@BlueAfrica Oh my gosh I did not want to do anything today... Since you had two images requested, I put the second one later on the list. And @tkpejb, I'm ...
Mar 3, 2014 -
Re: The Silver Wind Hotel, DT
Thanks! (Already plotting an arrival scene...)
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests
@Pompadour: So... I know you wanted it done realistically, but I didn't have a friend who really matched your description of him, so I had no model... :( At least ...
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests
@tkpejb, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you! I didn't realize you had changed the post already. (It's okay though, because I put you in ...
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT
I have posted! (laughs evilly) @fortis, I hope I didn't interpret Sio's character wrong, did I? If I did, you have permission to scream war cries in my ears.
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: The Islands of Talgaria (Accepting Characters/Started)
Ferria Noir - Day One I fanned myself lazily, mulling about in the shop while the master smith trained the newest set of apprentices. I had been helping out with ...
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: The Silver Wind Hotel, DT
Whoa! This sounds exciting! Do I just submit the character page and start writing? ('cause I know some SBs like to wait before the start...)
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests
@WritingWolf Yes, I can do a second character for you, but it could be a while. (I had half days at school, so I got lots of stuff done.)
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests
Whoa... @BlueAfrica That's a lot of info. I'll probably draw 2 total pictures, one with Christian and Minerva, and the other with Morrow and Tirion. (I'm already cackling manically...) Uh... ...
Feb 28, 2014 -
Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests
@tkpejb and @BlueAfrica, I would be happy to draw your characters!
Feb 28, 2014 -
Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests
@WritingWolf I finished! Thanks for the review!
Feb 28, 2014 -
Re: DreamLand DT
Yay! Nice job, CowsSis!
Feb 28, 2014
