User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: Island of Subversion DT

    'twould appear that we are lacking in male innocents. May I claim one of them? (he'll be either 14 or 15, I haven't decided yet.)

    Mar 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    Woo, quick timeline question: Does the king actually make it back to see part of the festival, and when would be a good time for Ferri to get drafted? Right ...

    Mar 26, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    I read the whole thing. I'd feel guilty if I didn't.

    Mar 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Ugh... I had a grand adventure trying to figure out what happened to the fight I mentioned. Well, I hope my last bit was okay. Someone please make Archie's desperate ...

    Mar 22, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Archer Thomas, Knives, Second Zone The only good thing about this search was that Archie, Kanna, and Ash had managed to find Etain. And Grace. Of course, there were lots ...

    Mar 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    Yeah, so hey Veer, when the king gets back does he start drafting soldiers, or should there be some wait time? I'm trying to think of what to do next.

    Mar 19, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Riff

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    I'd rather die with someone really annoying, that way I can drop a faux deep last word and make them puzzle over it for the rest of their lives and ...

    Mar 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Silver Wind Hotel, DT

    @therealme, even though I'm not the creator, I'm pretty sure you can join at any time for this one.

    Mar 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    I don't know. I felt as though Hrothgar wasn't getting enough posts, so I have refrained for a bit.

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Silver Wind Hotel

    Summer Gladson ~ In the Library and later the Gardens The rain had lessened to a wimpy drizzle, pattering uselessly against the roof. Since her parents were more busy kid-wrangling ...

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: im stuck

    If you're looking for something specific that completely ignores the romantic subplot or plot, might I suggest The Chronicles of Chrestomanci by Dianna Wynne Jones? Granted, the books are aimed ...

    Mar 11, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    @tkpejb Sorry this took me so long! I have no excuses because I was being lazy. Anywho... Sorry if I got some of the details wrong! Or if the relationship ...

    Mar 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Silver Wind Hotel, DT

    @BiscuitsBatchAvoy: Sorry, but I don't think Summer and her family would have been on the guest list at the time of Emily's uh... death. It's okay that she's there at ...

    Mar 9, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Silver Wind Hotel

    Summer Gladson ~ Arriving at the Silver Wind Hotel Summer stared blankly out the window of her family's SUV, wishing she could sit in the front seat. Younger siblings were ...

    Mar 8, 2014


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov