User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Contests Re: Pencil or Pen?

    First choice is pencil Then marker Then colored pencil. I'm not even sure what's happening. You interrupted me while I was reviewing you, Messenger.

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Fairy Tale Campfire

    @Spotswood, Yeah, that works. (And I changed the initial post, so it's hopefully better.)

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Fairy Tale Campfire

    @Spotswood, I would have to take points off if you did. (Can't believe I didn't mention that.) Thanks for reminding me!

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Vento's Boisterous Adventures

    The night is dark, and the moon is new, but what's that, there in the black abyss? The young squire gasps. 'Tis an unreviewed work. She rushes forward to claim ...

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    Bursts through the Dormitory doors and attempts to look valiant . I, Buggie, request to be a squire!

    Apr 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Potterbook v.2 DT

    Hmm, are more people going for muggle-born or pure-blood?

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: PenguinAttack

    Why not? Reason is she's fun to talk to in Chat.

    Apr 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Potterbook v.2 DT

    Requsting to join as female Gryffindor

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Fairy Tale Campfire

    @PiesAreSquared, the deadline is in May , not April. You have a month. Sorry if that was confusing.

    Apr 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Demonica Cafe DT

    Uh... I'm not sure this is the SB for me anymore. I'm really sorry, everyone.

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Fairy Tale Campfire

    It's the early eighteen-hundreds near the Black Forest. A visitor, maybe it's the Grimm Brothers themselves, or possibly an enchanted bear, visits your cabin. What do you do? Tell a ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Archive Re: Island of Subversion (Started)

    Innocent Ying-Zhu Fong Buses did not make Ying-Zhu sick. They couldn't, not for someone who lived on a tiny, overpopulated island metropolis. Buses were pretty much the only transportation anyone ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Island of Subversion DT

    Graw... Sorry I haven't been around the past few days. I hope we haven't gotten too far ahead?

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    I would rather lose movement in my arms and legs because technology is making it easier for people with paralysis and amputations. Would you rather go back to the Renaissance ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Island of Subversion DT

    Thanks! I'll get started ASAP.

    Mar 29, 2014


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy