-
Re: Island of Subversion DT
Yay! It's exciting.
May 11, 2014 -
Re: The Official Flyer Competition
Here we go! I feel like a narcissist for that pun there...
May 8, 2014 -
Re: The Fairy Tale Campfire
Since the unfortunate number of contestants is... very small, I have decided to extend the deadline by a month. Those of you who have already submitted are free to make ...
May 7, 2014 -
Re: Looking for Volunteers for Final Project
Username: Buggiedude2340 Age: 14 Country: United States Link(s): If you're still looking, you might want to try submitting an advertisement to shameless plugs (from Squills) to help draw in a ...
May 7, 2014 -
Re: The Fairy Tale Campfire
I shall try in vain to revive this post in order to get at least a few more entrants.
May 6, 2014 -
Re: Introducing: The YWS Radio Theater (Closed)
Ah, okay. Thanks!
May 6, 2014 -
Re: Introducing: The YWS Radio Theater (Closed)
If we're PMing the script, how are we supposed to keep the formatting?
May 6, 2014 -
Re: .: Diving into the nebula... :.
I'm so jealous. You come to YWS already well-versed in bbcode? pouts in a corner Anyway, welcome to the site! I see you're already making friends in high places. (Iggs ...
Apr 28, 2014 -
Re: Knight Vento's Boisterous Adventures
Sword and shield in hand, Buggie is much better prepared to conquer the GR! She heads into the darkness fearlessly. Here we go! 21. -Done 26 Apr. 2014 22. -Done ...
Apr 27, 2014 -
Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT
@Fortis pokes I shall not post again until you do. Please tell me if I portrayed Sio incorrectly.
Apr 26, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
I should certainly hope not... TUBM is bilingual (or you know, maybe more than that).
Apr 24, 2014 -
Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT
Goodness gracious... Who's going next?
Apr 22, 2014 -
Re: Tagging Game
Looks away and pretends this didn't happen because what is even going on?
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: I may be new here but i am not new with writing
Yo! Glad to see you're so excited to be here. Anyway, since you're so into debating, I'd try the 'Serious Discussion and Debate' forum. You're sure to find a great ...
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I will do that, KotGRCommander. Is this the correct way of going about things? (This is for my sword, I believe.)
Apr 21, 2014
