User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    Just a sounds exercise Crime rate crime rat Primate crime at eight Pry, Mate. Prime rate Climb rate climate Crime at prime rates Cry mat pirates Irate pirates climb at ...

    Apr 5, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    6 | When do you know someone well enough to cry at their funeral? I met you ten times total. I learned to love you too late. 阿公, does the ...

    Apr 5, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    5 | Skirts Circle skirts swing, and circle skirts sway, Make sure to wear shorts, since there’s things they might betray.

    Apr 5, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness - 2025

    I thought to myself... surely I will write a serious poem before the first April Madness submission is due. And I thought wrong. #safetymoment

    Apr 5, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    Iris (Annual song working title?) | Post 3 (Verse One) As the flowers of youth grow spindly from the root, every breeze teases ruin, every frost is felt acute. On ...

    Apr 3, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    4 | To-Do List Sort documents on my bedroom floor into the filing cabinet File taxes Clear craft desk by making WIP storage and putting things back where they belong ...

    Apr 3, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    3 | #safetymoment I am going to fall tomorrow just go splat right on the pavement I know exactly where it will happen there is a spot where the sidewalk ...

    Apr 2, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    Annual Song (Iris??) | Post 2 (Verse 1) @Meshugenah, it's the right vibe! Also it's the key that will fit the whole song plus key change into my vocal range ...

    Apr 2, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I saw you walk out of the wall

    BIG VIBES I know stream-of-consciousness is kind of your thing, but I do think it works really well for this dream one in particular. The fact that it is about ...

    Apr 2, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    Annual Song | Post 1 (Chorus) As the iris blooms every May, you return to me again. You return to me, and then in every word unsaid, convey what you ...

    Apr 1, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    2 | Wèn In Mandarin, the verb “to ask” is 問 ( wèn ). Spoken in sharp, downward, tone number four, it demands an answer. My mother’s “when” becomes 問 ...

    Apr 1, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    1 Eleven-fifty-nine is the breath in tandem, the curve of torsos, knees, thighs, hips, ribs: each connection checked off. It is the quiver before the unfurl, the wind-up before the ...

    Apr 1, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    If I start an actually original song now and don't finish it until partway through NaPo, does it still count... What am I doing with hexatonic scales? What chords do ...

    Mar 21, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: NaPo Prep Challenge 2025

    Guess I should at least try haha. SEEDS 1. A lil' bit about my NaPo title WATER 1. Warm-up No. 1, a parody SUNLIGHT 1. I've like a whooole bunch ...

    Mar 21, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness - 2025

    Count me in!

    Mar 18, 2025


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind