-
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
My hopes of extracting digital paint advice from someone. sighs
May 18, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Aww.... my hopes are dashed.
May 18, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
No, @StellaThomas, I wasn't Dorothy (unfortunately). We were doing a cut from Beauty and the Beast, and I was one of Gaston's fan girls! It was very fun. Oh, and ...
May 18, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Did you draw that, Lumi?
May 18, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training
Victor Shang | Luigi Hall Room 203 Victor blinked. "Well, of course I'd like to see if you can light things on fire. Just, if you're planning on shooting some ...
May 18, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
@Iggy and @Seraphinaxx, so... people are trying to go all plot-stuff and everything, but there isn't a good way to do that from where we left off, and I'm not ...
May 18, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
@Aurora99 you could try espionage and sneaky tactics, or a surprise attack when Asgard is celebrating something.
May 18, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Oh... why not? This is from last summer, during the local drama camp. I'm the one decked in all blue. Self.png
May 17, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training
Victor Shang | Headmistress's Office and Luigi Hall Room 203 Victor scratched the back of his neck as he read the paper in his hands. Lovely. He had Spanish. Why, ...
May 16, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
@Iggy, looks like our characters are rooming together! I get the feeling they won't get along very well since Victor's a skittish little chatterbox...
May 16, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Ugh... that picture took me way too long. I finally got the profile in!
May 15, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Gah! Why do I have to be at school while everyone is plotting?
May 15, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
So... I know you guys are starting super duper soon, like, in less than an hour, but may I join?
May 15, 2014 -
Re: The Collective Summer 2014 Booklist!
I'm seconding The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart! (Suggested by Spottedkit) It's a fabulous story, and the puzzles in everything the kids encounter are mind-boggling, and very eloq
May 15, 2014 -
Re: What's the best writing weather?
I live in a desert, so whenever we have interesting weather, thunderstorms for example, it really gets me pumped to be writing. And petting the cat. That's cool too.
May 13, 2014
