-
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
No, Tort... I don't think the party's over yet.
May 27, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Thanks for the tip, Lums! Let's see what evil thing I can concoct...
May 27, 2014 -
Re: Captured, Escape, Rescue DT
Note to all: My character can't enter the story without some kind of pal to keep her warm all the time so... Slide's going to need both someone to wake ...
May 27, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
I have the insatiable urge to point out that 'Vogel Schwarz' literally means 'Bird Black'. I should just... go and sit in a corner by myself and not say stupid ...
May 27, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Yo, Tort! I'm looking forward to SBing with you again!
May 25, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Ooh. How exciting. I think I'm liking this whole, organized event-based SBing thing.
May 23, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
I have that weird feeling that someone will confuse 'sonic' with speed-stuff. Except I shouldn't have that feeling because everyone here is smart.
May 21, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
I don't know how Victor got placed in Damage, but hooray anyways! I can't wait to see all the rest of the brilliant strategies.
May 21, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Agh... it's so hard to post when everyone else is also posting at the exact same time. Someone make sure I didn't do something god-mod-ish or stupid, please?
May 21, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training
Victor Shang | The Arena with the Giant Rock Thingy Though he was absolutely sure Wonder Woman was a good person, Victor still didn't like the idea of this golem ...
May 21, 2014 -
Re: The First Ever YWS Hunger Games
This is exciting. Count me in!
May 20, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Note to whoever posts in the fight next: Feel free to use Victor. He'll probably scream out of fear, but if someone asks him for a favor, he won't say ...
May 20, 2014 -
Re: YWS Radio Theater Results & Casting Call
Ooh, this is exciting!
May 20, 2014 -
Re: Captured, Escape, Rescue DT
Yo, Messy! I'm going to make the character a snake again. Just letting you know.
May 20, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
True!
May 18, 2014
