-
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Got it. I think I've got a post coming on soon. Tonight, probably. EDIT: Finished. If I got something wrong, someone please tell me!
Jun 1, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Ooh. Okay. About how long are we talking?
Jun 1, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Someone on Squad One, correct me if I'm wrong, but we still have no mode of transportation between planets, right? I'm thinking the team would want to find a place ...
Jun 1, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Realme, if you're looking for someone to betray, I think Victor would actually be a good choice. Given that they're both in an 'I'm not sure about my powers' mindset ...
Jun 1, 2014 -
Re: Tributes and The Blood Bath!
Writing this prompt makes me feel like an angsty teenager.
Jun 1, 2014 -
Re: Could You Be The Last Man Standing?
Ugh... I know. I've almost finished.
May 31, 2014 -
Re: Tributes and The Blood Bath!
Will we post these shorts in the actual literature area, or on here?
May 31, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
I think the reason most people haven't posted yet is because they're not exactly sure how to proceed with the whole, "let's go attack a really OP senior" idea. I ...
May 31, 2014 -
Re: The Official Flyer Competition: The Result
Aww, thanks a lot, @Hannah and @dutifulwriter!
May 29, 2014 -
Re: Captured, Escape, Rescue DT
I'd like to post ASAP, but Slide needs a warm-blooded friend to stay awake. Is there anyone who'll take that role?
May 29, 2014 -
Re: Captured, Escape, Rescue DT
Hooray!
May 28, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Alrighty. To all my buddies on Kat's team: Since Victor's written ability--the one in his bio--was really passive, Lumi has granted him the ability to also broadcast and jam other ...
May 28, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
*snorts* I like how Victor's participation in plotting is like... zero. He'd probably do that anyway though, so there's no problem. Just me being a dorkwad and complaining.
May 27, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Oh gosh... I feel like team discussion parties might be in order?
May 27, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Grah... I give up with this whole party scene. Everyone is allowed to use Victor, but he won't dance. Or flirt. He'll just be stiff and awkward.
May 27, 2014
