-
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
1005 words this week... I had a business trip... I'm so tired. ----- “I’m sorry you had to demonstrate it at all,” Sera said. She pulled Benvolius’s fingers apart, splaying ...
Sep 28 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
1067 words! I have a business trip this week so. rip me. ----- Standing with his hands clasped behind his back, Hauli requested the court mage cast magic-sight in whatever ...
Sep 21 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
1044 words! I am realizing now it's been like 6 years since I was in a law class... and all we covered was the law as it relates to my ...
Sep 14 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
1076 words! Maybe if I put [LMS] in front of the chapter titles for anything written during LMS, I'll feel less bad about how unpolished the pacing is haha. ----- ...
Sep 7 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
1012 words ----- Obviously, though, Sera’s brain was ready to think about them now. Despite the jostling of the crowd and the tight grip Avon had on her arm, her ...
Aug 31 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
1031 words this week! ----- They should have come up with a story. Damn. Now Sera was going to have to trust Avon to improvise something close enough to the ...
Aug 24 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
1119 words! At the last minute again as always hahahaha. ----- Her vestigial fins flicked in annoyance, batting against the bulge of Kyle’s biceps as he leaned down to guage ...
Aug 17 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
1042 words! ----- “Ah.” Hauli pulled his mouth into a wry line. “I see where you’re going with that.” He slid his gaze over to Benvolius and chewed over his ...
Aug 8 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
1035 words! One day I will publish... ----- Benvolius huffed out something between a laugh and a sigh and wordlessly folded into her embrace. And then he stayed there for ...
Aug 3 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
I know! I know! I owe published chapters! I hiked 7 miles today and 4-and-a-half of it was on dizzying inclines with rock scrambling. 1014 words! ----- Benvolius continued to ...
Jul 27 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
I'm on travel and reaaaaally need to go to bed for a 6am wake-up tomorrow so. Here's 1021 words! Unformatted hahaha. ----- Sera hadn’t read this much since her law ...
Jul 20 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
Hmmm... I was supposed to publish some chapters, wasn't I? This week's wordcount: 1623 ----- This was a marginally nicer car than the one they’d ridden down. There was no ...
Jul 12 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
Hahaha Mint I'm afraid I don't know enough about linguistics to actually write the conlang or come up with any actual systems for it, but hopefully it still measures up. ...
Jul 5 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
The booth men made identical faces of snide disbelief. “There’s a lot of math in surveying,” said one of them. “So?” said Kyle. In the awkward pause that followed, Sera ...
Jun 26 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
Thanks Lim!! Submission for this week under the cut, coming in at 1144 words. --- The front doors dumped them onto a wide, concrete balcony that ran the perimeter of ...
Jun 21
