Random avatar

Venom

  • Art & Photography Re: A few pieces of mine

    Whoa! When we were talking over PM you didn't tell me that you were an artist! I wish I had at least some artistic skills, but sadly, I don't. Mini ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix

    I had to read Among The Hidden in the 6th grade for my teacher. I was the fastest reader in the class and she needed someone to get through the ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Sight and Fell by David Clement Davies

    I have read both The Sight and Fell. I absolutely loved both of them. I have also read Fire Bringer, which was equally amazing.

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: House Of Night Series

    I adore these books! I finished Untamed the day I bought it. These are unbelievable books that are addicting, well, at least they are for me. I don't have enough ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    I loved this book so much. I read it while I was on vacation and I finished it in 1 day. Once I started it, I couldn't put it down. ...

    Oct 8, 2008


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid