-
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
3/10 I don't know any of those. 1. Everywhere I Go - Hollywood Undead 2. Paranoid - Black Sabbath 3. Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace 4. Pain ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
3/10 'Cause I don't know any of those. 1. Crunk Kiddd Anthem - Dropping A Popped Locket ft. N!tro 2. Navigate Me - Cute Is What We Aim For 3. ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Social Networking Getting Old?
This is how my friends and I see it: MySpace is more for younger people. All of my friends have MySpaces, but none of them have a Facebook. Facebook is ...
Jan 18, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
9/10 for The Killers and All Time Low. 1. I'm Not Jesus - Apocalyptica ft. Corey Taylor 2. Dance With My Father - Luther Vandross 3. Bark At The Moon ...
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
100,000,000/10 for all of them!!! 1. Take My Picture - J Bigga ft. Dot Dot Curve :) 2. To Be Loved - Papa Roach 3. Like A Boy - Ciara ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Haha. Yay, I'm awesome. 1000/10 'Cause of number 4 and 5. 1. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot 2. Remembering Sunday - All Time Low 3. Thank You For The ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
10/10 For having an Eminem song. 1. The Gangster Song - Adam and Andrew 2. Handlebars - Flobots 3. In Another Life - The Veronicas 4. In The End - ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Like. Wow. You get like 1,000,000/10 'cause you like Mindless Self Indulgence. So, you get such a high rating because of number 1, 3, 4, and 5. 1. Party Like ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
8/10 Really? xD 1. Holding Out For A Hero - Bonnie Tyler 2. This Is How I Disappear - My Chemical Romance 3. Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt 4. ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Would you rather?
That's so hard. But, I'd definitely have to go with being burnt alive. The thought of being buried alive gives me the creeps. Would you rather lose a hand or ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
9/10 'Cause you can have Whatever You Like. I
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
9/10 Hilarious. xD
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
0/10 'Cause I don't know any of those songs. I'm quite sure that I'm already like you, Monki. Everyone says I'm way to mature for my age. Woot. 1. Discovery ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
8/10 'Cause you have Skillet on there. 1. Numb - Linkin Park 2. Boys Pop Bottles, Girls Pop Their Asses - Dot Dot Curve :) 3. All These Things That ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Palin Name Generator
I got Chevy General Palin and Thump Hummer Palin. xD
Oct 12, 2008
