Random avatar

Venom

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Me, right before the Hollywood Undead and BrokeNCYDE concert. Another picture that I took right before the concert.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10 Nice taste in music. 1. Dead and Gone - T.I. ft. Justin Timberlake 2. Womanizer - Britney Spears 3. Chop Suey - System of a Down 4. This Love, ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9/10 for numbers 1, 2, 3, and 5. 1. I Got Your Money - Say Anything 2. Umbrella - All Time Low 3. Why Don't You Get A Job? - ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    3/10 I've never heard any of those. 1. Liar In The Glass - Eyes Set To Kill 2. Your Biggest Fan - NeverShoutNever 3. Blue - Eiffel 65 4. Waking ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Layleun: I'm going to a Hollywood Undead and Brokencyde concert on March 3. I am so wearing my aviators! Haha.

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Here I am, taking a mirror pic. I have on my Hollywood Undead shirt and my gangster aviators are on my head! My hair looks kinda cool when the sunglasses ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Britney Spears Song?

    Womanizer, Stronger, If You Seek Amy, Circus. I like a lot of her songs, but those are the ones that I like the most.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: fav names?

    My favorite names are: Male: Vincent Riley Joshua Female: Gwenevire Raquel

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 for The Offspring and The Veronicas. 1. Small Town Girl - Journey 2. Fuck Like A Star - Porcelain and the Tramps 3. Pretty Fly(For A White Guy) - ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    5/10 for Kanye West. 1. Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton 2. That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings 3. Sex Toyz - Brokencyde 4. Drama Queen - Family ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I just finished reading Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I am currently looking for another book to read.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9/10 because of 1, 3, and 4. 1. Earthquake - Family Force 5 2. Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi 3. Round and Round - Ratt 4. Spirit in ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    3/10 'Cause I haven't heard any of those songs. 1. Here(In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye 2. Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne 3. Any Way You Want It - Journey ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9/10 for 1, 2, 4, and 5. 1. Highway Star - Deep Purple 2. This Love, This Hate - Hollywood Undead 3. Beast and the Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold 4. ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    "Damn, I have such a huge crush on him."

    Jan 27, 2009


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory