-
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 18
There isn't a word great enough to describe your writing, Ashleylee. When I read it, I didn't see any things that needed to be fixed. But, that is a given ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
6/10
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for using a common chatspeak term.
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
6/10
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for falsely accusing me of wanting to kill you.
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for having a cat in your avatar.
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
7/10
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Escaping Eden--Chapter 1
But before I tell you this story maybe I should tell you who I am. There should be a comma after story . At least on the outside. I think ...
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for not loving my avatar.
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: Messenger
I have AIM as well. Though, I don't have it displayed on here.
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for having an awesome avatar.
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: Tamagotchi
Ha. I had like 3 Tamagotchis when I was in the 5th grade. I used to always take them to school and my friends would bring theirs. During class, we ...
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
Nice. 7/10
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Hey Babycakes
They came out just as they’d gone in, save his jacket around her thin beautiful shoulders. There should be a comma after thin . I mean I’d have to be ...
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: The Silent Reindeer
It was Christmastime in 1998 for the two-legged animals that lived across the barren fields in the small structures they called houses. There should be a space between Christmas and ...
Oct 9, 2008
