-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for being a male.
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for not thinking my avatar was hilarious.
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10.
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Yup. The person below me thinks my siggy is super awesome.
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10. Pretty cool.
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9/10. Flying cat!
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for using a smiley in your post.
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: A few pieces of mine
Whoa! When we were talking over PM you didn't tell me that you were an artist! I wish I had at least some artistic skills, but sadly, I don't. Mini ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix
I had to read Among The Hidden in the 6th grade for my teacher. I was the fastest reader in the class and she needed someone to get through the ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for having less posts than me.
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10. Nice.
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: life and all its random glory chapt 3
“Why should I know?” she said, knowing full well where it was. Did you mean to put would instead of should ? In my opinion, it sounds better as would. ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Palin Name Generator
I got Chevy General Palin and Thump Hummer Palin. xD
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for having more reviews than me.
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Excerpt from The Ransom
Khrystal smiled. “Sure, no problem, Mr. Carlson. Could you phone my dad to tell him I’ll back late?” There should be a 'be' in between I'll and back . Khrystal ...
Oct 12, 2008
