Random avatar

Venom

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10 'Cause you have Skillet on there. 1. Numb - Linkin Park 2. Boys Pop Bottles, Girls Pop Their Asses - Dot Dot Curve :) 3. All These Things That ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    2/10 It looks cool, but I can't read it 'cause I don't speak whatever language it is in.

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not using capitalization.

    Dec 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 17

    Sweetness. I loved it. I'm so happy you posted this chapter so quickly. I didn't see anything that needed to be fixed. Like always. As I said on Chapter 16, ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 16

    Ann needs to be slapped in the face. I hate her so much. I have never hated a character in a story as much as I hate Ann right now. ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 14

    I pursed my lips, slamming my locker shut and turning to face her. This sentence sounds really weird to me. I feel like you changed tense. No other else will ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 11

    I am in love. Your writing, especially with By Sun, By Moon, leaves me speechless. I am also very touched that you posted this for me, I was waiting ever ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - 1

    Here we go: Grumbling, I lifted my hood to cover my hair and shoved my hands up into my sleeves of my sweatshirts. I believe it should be the instead ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 13

    Perfection. Flawless. Well-written. Attention grabbing. Those are only a few words to describe your writing. Your writing is truly the best I have ever read on YWS. I would not ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - Prologue

    Uhm..I really don't know what to say about this. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But, anyways, I spotted a few things that sounded ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 11

    Aw! You posted this just for me. How sweet. Anyway, another excellent chapter. I didn't find anything wrong per say, but I did find two things that I wasn't very ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 10

    Wow, KJ, just wow. Your writing belongs on the shelves of bookstores around the world. I enjoy your writing more than Stephenie Meyer's writing. As always, I was not able ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Again...8/10.

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10. Love that song.

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yeah, puppies are amazing. The person below me owns a cellphone.

    Oct 14, 2008


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White