Random avatar

Venom

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 26

    Oh, my! I am so very happy for you! You really deserved this opportunity. Anyways, on to what I thought about this piece. I really liked James, but that little ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Social Networking Getting Old?

    This is how my friends and I see it: MySpace is more for younger people. All of my friends have MySpaces, but none of them have a Facebook. Facebook is ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9/10 for The Killers and All Time Low. 1. I'm Not Jesus - Apocalyptica ft. Corey Taylor 2. Dance With My Father - Luther Vandross 3. Bark At The Moon ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    100,000,000/10 for all of them!!! 1. Take My Picture - J Bigga ft. Dot Dot Curve :) 2. To Be Loved - Papa Roach 3. Like A Boy - Ciara ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Haha. Yay, I'm awesome. 1000/10 'Cause of number 4 and 5. 1. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot 2. Remembering Sunday - All Time Low 3. Thank You For The ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 For having an Eminem song. 1. The Gangster Song - Adam and Andrew 2. Handlebars - Flobots 3. In Another Life - The Veronicas 4. In The End - ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Like. Wow. You get like 1,000,000/10 'cause you like Mindless Self Indulgence. So, you get such a high rating because of number 1, 3, 4, and 5. 1. Party Like ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10 Really? xD 1. Holding Out For A Hero - Bonnie Tyler 2. This Is How I Disappear - My Chemical Romance 3. Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt 4. ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    That's so hard. But, I'd definitely have to go with being burnt alive. The thought of being buried alive gives me the creeps. Would you rather lose a hand or ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Yay for me. 7/10 'Cause it sounds cool.

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9/10 'Cause you can have Whatever You Like. I

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope, I'm actually insanely hot. TPBM needs to take a shower.

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    9/10 Hilarious. xD

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    0/10 'Cause I don't know any of those songs. I'm quite sure that I'm already like you, Monki. Everyone says I'm way to mature for my age. Woot. 1. Discovery ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    2/10 again.

    Dec 13, 2008


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984