Random avatar

Venom

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Wrong. I have been to New York quite a few times. TPBM has never traveled out of their country.

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    5/10 for Kanye West. 1. Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton 2. That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings 3. Sex Toyz - Brokencyde 4. Drama Queen - Family ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Feelings Don't Last Forever

    Thank you. I couldn't really get it to stick to any rhyme scheme, so I kinda just spit balled it. Towards the end, my mind was drawing a blank so ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I just finished reading Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I am currently looking for another book to read.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being a dinosaur.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9/10 because of 1, 3, and 4. 1. Earthquake - Family Force 5 2. Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi 3. Round and Round - Ratt 4. Spirit in ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Feelings Don't Last Forever

    I haven't written poetry in a year or two, so I know this is pretty horrible. I'm not a poetry person. Oh, and I tried not to rhyme in this. ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    3/10 'Cause I haven't heard any of those songs. 1. Here(In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye 2. Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne 3. Any Way You Want It - Journey ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9/10 for 1, 2, 4, and 5. 1. Highway Star - Deep Purple 2. This Love, This Hate - Hollywood Undead 3. Beast and the Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold 4. ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yes, I do live in a country. TPBM shops at Hot Topic.

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because your avatar is pretty tiny.

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    "Damn, I have such a huge crush on him."

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Eat You Up - BoA

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    3/10 I don't know any of those. 1. Everywhere I Go - Hollywood Undead 2. Paranoid - Black Sabbath 3. Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace 4. Pain ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    3/10 'Cause I don't know any of those. 1. Crunk Kiddd Anthem - Dropping A Popped Locket ft. N!tro 2. Navigate Me - Cute Is What We Aim For 3. ...

    Jan 26, 2009


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)