Random avatar

Venom

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    3/10 I've never heard any of those. 1. Liar In The Glass - Eyes Set To Kill 2. Your Biggest Fan - NeverShoutNever 3. Blue - Eiffel 65 4. Waking ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Layleun: I'm going to a Hollywood Undead and Brokencyde concert on March 3. I am so wearing my aviators! Haha.

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Here I am, taking a mirror pic. I have on my Hollywood Undead shirt and my gangster aviators are on my head! My hair looks kinda cool when the sunglasses ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I was reading your post. Does that count? TPBM carries a purse.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Britney Spears Song?

    Womanizer, Stronger, If You Seek Amy, Circus. I like a lot of her songs, but those are the ones that I like the most.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    5/10 It's pretty cool, I guess.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Kinda. Only after I've watched a horror movie. TPBM has a T.V. in their bedroom.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being a Speaker of the Forum.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yes, I am. I really don't like it that much... TPBM is a heavy sleeper.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: fav names?

    My favorite names are: Male: Vincent Riley Joshua Female: Gwenevire Raquel

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a link in your signature.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No, only if I get really, really bored. TPBM has never been to a concert.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 for The Offspring and The Veronicas. 1. Small Town Girl - Journey 2. Fuck Like A Star - Porcelain and the Tramps 3. Pretty Fly(For A White Guy) - ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but they forget you at a gas station. I wish I had a new laptop.

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Eh...sometimes. TPBM is allergic to something.

    Feb 5, 2009


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela