Random avatar

Venom

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    4/10

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Sight and Fell by David Clement Davies

    I have read both The Sight and Fell. I absolutely loved both of them. I have also read Fire Bringer, which was equally amazing.

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: House Of Night Series

    I adore these books! I finished Untamed the day I bought it. These are unbelievable books that are addicting, well, at least they are for me. I don't have enough ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    I loved this book so much. I read it while I was on vacation and I finished it in 1 day. Once I started it, I couldn't put it down. ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. They Call Me Venom.

    Thank you. I have this icon for 2 reasons. 1. I'm going to see Jeff Dunham in January. 2. I adore Achmed The Dead Terrorist.

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Last Memory

    I really enjoyed reading this story. I think it is good as a short story rather than a multiple chapter story. Though, if you wanted to make it into a ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I am currently reading Velocity by Dean Koontz.

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. They Call Me Venom.

    Hello everyone. I am obviously new here. You can call me Venom. I am very glad to have found a writing website. Normally, I do not share my work with ...

    Oct 7, 2008


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan