-
Re: When dawn arrives...
She’d had more that she could handle already tonight. I believe that should be than . “Enough! You’ve wasted enough time already. Now get out of my way so I ...
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: A Fairytale Beginning
Ah, sorry. I'm used to the American way of spelling it, my mistake.
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
No. 5 by Hollywood Undead
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: A Fairytale Beginning
A sheet of water crashed down on top of me as my backside hit the firm bed of the stream, another shower of droplets drove into my face as I ...
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Because - Chap. 4
I didn't find any problems, yet again. Another great chapter. I can't wait for the next one to be posted. Mind PMing me when you post it? Thanks. -Venom
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)
Aw. I truly felt sorry for the main character. Though, I am rather tough so if I was in her position, a fight would probably breakout. Again, I didn't see ...
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)
Wow. I'm very impressed. Another nearly flawless chapter. There really isn't anything wrong with it, at least, that I can see. Great job. -Venom
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)
This story is addicting. I had barely read the first couple of paragraphs and I was already hooked. You are most definitely a gifted writer. As far as mistakes go, ...
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: An end
I absolutely loved this story. I really liked how they sort of saved each others lives without knowing it. Very interesting. To bad this is just a short story. I ...
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: The Future
This was a very..weird story, no offense. I saw a few things that needed to be fixed, but those have already been pointed out. I'm very glad how you mentioned ...
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: He's not quite ready
I really enjoyed this. You had very little mistakes, all of which have been pointed out already. The one thing I did see was this: I kissed back in response ...
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for using an exclamation point.
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: And They All Fall Down EDITED
This was pretty good. I saw a few things that need to be fixed though. She stared at the blood drenching my shirt. I think it would sound better as, ...
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: Vampires are not scary!
Well...I can't really give you any feedback on this because it is only 5 sentences. Maybe you should have waited for your teacher to give you your notebook back before ...
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: When The Cheese Attacked.
Ha. I really enjoyed this. I didn't see anything wrong with it, but then again, I'm not great at critiquing poetry. Your friend couldn't have given you a more creative ...
Oct 8, 2008
