Random avatar

Venom

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever, My Love

    Plain and simple, I pretty much despise this piece. I fell as if I sort of lost it towards the end of the story, and that the conversation that takes ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sister oh Sister

    I am just going to dive right into edits, and I'll give a general impression at the end of this post, 'kay? Which poses the question of why I am ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: These Violent Delights (short version)

    First of all, I'd just like to see that I liked this piece a lot. I thoroughly enjoy flash fiction. Anyway, as a previous reviewer said, the way you started ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bloody Knuckles

    @Vonghese; I really appreciate your review. I don't know very much about fighting, so the things you pointed out to me are extremely helpful, especially since you have experience. Also, ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bloody Knuckles

    My opponent's eyes glitter mischievously under the dimly lit streetlights. Sweat-soaked strands of black hair cling to her reddened cheeks as she sizes me up, studying every inch of my ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Collectors (part 4)

    Let me begin with saying that it is extremely rare for stories on this website to catch my attention. I usually only read them halfway before giving up, yet with ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors: Gathering Storm

    Though it isn't complete, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was definitely told.. differently than most, but it was enjoyable, nonetheless. I didn't spot any punctuation or grammatical errors. The one ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Summer I Wish I Didn't Remember

    I am going to nitpick. Things in bold are my changes. As my two friends and I pushed through the front doors of our school comma I suddenly felt a ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Voice

    'Run,' the voice in my head snaps at me. I flinch away from its biting tone, the word slicing into me like a freshly sharpened blade. Every muscle in my ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Mirror Mirror... Am I fairest?

    In the dim light, I could see that my brown eyes where a bright shimmering blue. It should be were. Someone came into existence behind me, there face above my ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lord Confection

    I am just going to dive right in. “Y-yes , my lord.” There should be a comma between yes and my lord. Also, I believe a question mark would be ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 29

    “No, I don’t mind coming down here, Beca . Don’t get the wrong idea. I haven’t seen you in… what’s it been now?” I believe you are missing a C. ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Me, right before the Hollywood Undead and BrokeNCYDE concert. Another picture that I took right before the concert.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10 Nice taste in music. 1. Dead and Gone - T.I. ft. Justin Timberlake 2. Womanizer - Britney Spears 3. Chop Suey - System of a Down 4. This Love, ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9/10 for numbers 1, 2, 3, and 5. 1. I Got Your Money - Say Anything 2. Umbrella - All Time Low 3. Why Don't You Get A Job? - ...

    Feb 15, 2009


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain