User avatar

Veni

  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    I would sit crosslegged in front of the stick for hours just staring at it, mentally straining in the hope I could make it move an inch.

    Oct 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    Well I can't really post...

    May 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    I'm waiting on Alex

    May 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    You have John Green as your sig!!

    May 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    @AlexSushiDog well thanks @Laure I think you have

    May 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    BTW are there any NZers who are part of this storybook. I just wanna check I am doing it right.

    May 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    @Veni your post maid me laugh out loud :3 May I ask what bit in particular because I am not used to writing a character with his tone?

    May 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    Here is my first draft for a floorplan. My apologies, it is only rough and definitely not to scale. But I hope it is useful in you descriptions. Also could ...

    May 2, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Chosen

    Midge Martyn-Graine Journal Entry #2 Okay, okay. I confess that’s not quite how it happened. I have promised to be accurate and honest in these daily accounts, so here is ...

    May 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    Maybe you two's characters could met up.

    May 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    And @AlexSushiDog, the entry looks good but doesn't flow in right with mine. However I have a plan on how to fix it. And I'm going to post really soon.

    May 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    Out of interest, Fiend who is your character?

    May 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    Just wanted to draw attention to the fact that in my post, I created an opening for anyone to meet my character if they want to.

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Chosen

    Midge Martyn-Graine Journal Entry #1- {insert date later when I actually know what day this is meant to start on} A plane. A bloody private jet plane just for me. ...

    Apr 26, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    I'll get my first bit up today, but a question is there a floor plan for the manor house because I presume the majority of the SB will be spent ...

    Apr 21, 2014


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger