User avatar

Vellichor

Vellichor

  • WRFF Archive Re: please see new thread: Lady Lizz's Royal Reviews

    Heya! I would love it if you would review my poem, The Power of Words! Also, I wasn't sure if you wanted your "payment" in this or a DM, so ...

    Sep 4, 2016
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    If anyone had some free time, I would very much appreciate any feedback on my poem, The Power of Words. I'm new to poetry, so don't expect much xD Thank ...

    Sep 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    Am I too late to nab a spot? I'm not picky about districts :)

    Sep 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Return of Hogwarts DT

    I won't post anything :) Could I create a character by the name of Frances Ventura?

    Sep 3, 2016
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter storybook

    Me, me, and me! There cannot be such thing as enough HP SBs on YWS! PM me if you want to brainstorm :D

    Sep 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Return of Hogwarts DT

    Is it too late for one more to jump in?

    Sep 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    @Ciblio was the Matthew person meant to be Matthias? Sorry I'm dull, I haven't been able to keep up in recent weeks. If it was him though, I was more ...

    Sep 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Question, which team will each of my charries be on? I have no preference, just wondering :) Also, I will be getting more active again now that my vacation has ...

    Aug 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A Town Called Jade DT

    Is this still alive?

    Aug 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    Just putting this out there, I'm entirely alright with Matt secretly being with these new bad people and being killed as a consequence. We need to get this SB up ...

    Aug 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Peculiarities DT

    @Mage I certainly hope so too! I think they'll have some good times messing with people XP

    Aug 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Peculiarities DT

    @NympheaLily Thanks so much! I'll get a CP up right away! :D

    Aug 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Peculiarities DT

    I don't suppose there's room for one more? I'm a little late I see :(

    Aug 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    I am still in, 100 percent! :D

    Aug 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Oooooh boy! It has been too long since I got on here, but with the conclusion of my "little" vacation, I will be getting my activity back up on the ...

    Aug 15, 2016


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne