User avatar

VehementWriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Elyse Heights » Book 1: Prologue

    Thanks, Jet. Part of the reason I posted it was that I wanted to know if it did in fact hold a relevant place within the overall story. Chapter I ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Abandon

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Elyse Heights » Book 1: Chapter I

    Hey. I really want to review this, but I don't have time right now. Do you mind if I do it tomorrow? I promise I'll get to it. But, I ...

    Apr 30, 2009


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)