User avatar

VehementWriter

  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help?

    I'm for December's Burn. It has a ring to it, plus there is symbolic potential in the juxtaposition of December, associated with cold, with the word 'burn,' from the language ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help?

    Wow, thanks for all the suggestions, guys. I think maybe what'd be useful now is the actual synopsis of the story... (I'm not the best at these, so bear with ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Name Problems

    There's also a site that has a specific section for Fantasy Names, if you want the name to sound fantasy-ish... Seventh Sanctum »Sam.

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help?

    I'd rather skip the long introduction... just at first glance... Oh, and there's a reason November's not included, even though it was my first option. And, of course, comments are ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: It all started with a dream.

    Do the trees everywhere have any symbolic meaning, you think? :) That would be neat! I'm not sure. I mean, the dream was that way, but I'm not sure if ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Book idea

    Hmm, I think this sounds pretty good... For starters, definitely go with the romance... haha Also, I second what Smaur said... Just fill in those plot holes and I think ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: It all started with a dream.

    Basically, it would seem my imagination saves its best workings for some select times at night when I'm sleeping. A couple of weeks ago I had this dream, and now ...

    Apr 30, 2009


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley