User avatar

VehementWriter

  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Four

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Beside Carmen, Nora’s face came into view, her eyes puzzled as they glanced at his shaking palms. The ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Three

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Shrugging off the sheets, I let my feet fall to the floor. My toes rejected it, curling in ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Two

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. In only a few moments, the manor came into view. The elderly Victorian-style home rested just off the gravel driveway, its ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- One

    Grammar stuff: [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. “Morning, Carmen.” I smiled, and he affectionately ruffled my hair. Then I turned to face each of the others ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Elyse Heights » Book 1: Chapter I

    Hey. I really want to review this, but I don't have time right now. Do you mind if I do it tomorrow? I promise I'll get to it. But, I ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Book idea

    Hmm, I think this sounds pretty good... For starters, definitely go with the romance... haha Also, I second what Smaur said... Just fill in those plot holes and I think ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    Firstly, the boring technicalities: [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. Small Purple = My comments. Italics = What I’ll be commenting on. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit ¶ = ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Angel in my Arms

    First, grammar corrections and the boring technicalities: [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit The human knight ran faster, dodging low branches, jumpin

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Elyse Heights » Book 1: Chapter I

    Silence. Yes, the rain pounded against the ground. The rubber in our shoes squeaked upon connecting with the drenched grass underneath our feet. The leaves on the trees around us ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Abandon

    Hmm, I actually really like this. I haven't personally read many stories from a male POV, much less romances, and I think you have a good thing going here. One ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: It all started with a dream.

    Basically, it would seem my imagination saves its best workings for some select times at night when I'm sleeping. A couple of weeks ago I had this dream, and now ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Will Find You by Moonlight: Chapter One

    I like this... I think for an introduction you've done a pretty good job... I would just second what Sam said (lovely name by the way ^_^ *is also called ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new. No duh XD

    Thanks for the heads up on the rules! I'll definitely get to work on reviewing some work pretty soon. Me? Romance is my favorite both to read and write... I'll ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new. No duh XD

    Hii!! You can call me Sam. Writing has been a passion of mine for almost 5 years (started up when I was 11, I'll be 16 in June), and more ...

    Apr 29, 2009


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA