User avatar

VehementWriter

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Accidental Exposure

    Grammar: [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. Small Purple = My comments. Italics = What I’ll be commenting on. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: It all started with a dream.

    Do the trees everywhere have any symbolic meaning, you think? :) That would be neat! I'm not sure. I mean, the dream was that way, but I'm not sure if ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ignorance is Bliss : Prologue

    So I need to head off to [a really late] lunch any minute now, so I just did a quick read through this... that basially means I did no grammar ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Love's Devil Moon.

    Grammar corrections and boring technicalities: [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit She l ay there under the stars in the lukewarm spring night. Her ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Fifteen

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit “What are you doing here?” I blurted before I could stop myself. Isaac looked amused. “Hi to you ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Fourteen

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Elena smiled softly and joined me on the mossy log. “That is one of the wonders of our ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Thirteen

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit It was as though I had entered a world in absence of light. The night closed in on ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Twelve

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Carmen sat beside me, his body heat feeling oddly warm against mine. He must have felt it , ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eleven

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit I also couldn’t ignore that at his sudden appearance, my senses were screaming at me to run. I ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Ten

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Nate’s eyes were closed, the lids a blackish-blue color of fatigue, along with full moons circling them. His ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Nine

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit “Yes I will. I can provide them with information they don’t have. We need to find Nate as ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eight

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Many vampires, I could hear, w[s]h[/s]ere in their separate dormitories, forced out—no doubt—by Philip and Walt

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus-Seven

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit I knew what had happened to him. He had let his primal side get the better of him ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Six

    Woo, almost no corrections this time around: [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Inside the cottage, she seemed plain, even unrecognizable. But here in

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Five

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit The back road we took to Rebecca’s old coven was rocky and many vampires took to the trees ...

    Apr 30, 2009


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist