User avatar

VehementWriter

  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Seventeen

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Sixteen

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(3)

    Heyy, sorry this was insanely late... Craaazy final exams week and stuff. That's all over now, though, which means you'll see me around more. Yay. (Just 'cause it's in a ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Like Broken Glass

    Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. When ...

    May 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gaurdian Angel

    Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. The ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love

    Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. Love. ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Elyse Heights » Book 1: Chapter II

    II Feeling had no place within my body when I awoke; but, somehow, I still moved. It wasn’t by my own doing, though. I was being pushed – wheeled down ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(2)

    Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. The ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You

    Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. All ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Learning to Live

    Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. January ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ashes, Ashes

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Abandon

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Disabilities

    Grammar: [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Broken Hearts

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Twenty

    First, grammar corrections. Really take this into consideration... It's only in a spoiler because I don't wanna fill your entire screen with it. 30 pages in word - no joke. ...

    May 1, 2009


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze