User avatar

VehementWriter

  • Romantic Novels Re: Elyse Heights » Book 1: Prologue

    Thanks, Jet. Part of the reason I posted it was that I wanted to know if it did in fact hold a relevant place within the overall story. Chapter I ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Elyse Heights » Book 1: Prologue

    (Going through the document to bbc code the whole thing is just not appealing, hence the attatchment.) »Sam.

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Leave out all the rest

    Thorough corrections: Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. Red Strikethrough = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. I ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: For the Love of Fashion Chp 1

    Hello! My name is Sam and I’ll be reviewing your novel today =) . Now that we're past that dorky introduction, let us move forward :D If you click on ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prologue

    The first few lines are always key, since they're what either suck the reader in or pushes him away... This definitely succeeded in the first. You did wonderful with imagery ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty-One

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help?

    I'm for December's Burn. It has a ring to it, plus there is symbolic potential in the juxtaposition of December, associated with cold, with the word 'burn,' from the language ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help?

    Wow, thanks for all the suggestions, guys. I think maybe what'd be useful now is the actual synopsis of the story... (I'm not the best at these, so bear with ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: You're It (Preface)

    Since others have already pointed out the grammar, I'll just go right on to reviewing. Cute is the first word that comes to mind to describe this. I like your ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Name Problems

    There's also a site that has a specific section for Fantasy Names, if you want the name to sound fantasy-ish... Seventh Sanctum »Sam.

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help?

    I'd rather skip the long introduction... just at first glance... Oh, and there's a reason November's not included, even though it was my first option. And, of course, comments are ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Nineteen

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eighteen

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    Jun 11, 2009


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina