-
Re: Elyse Heights » Book 1: Prologue
Thanks, Jet. Part of the reason I posted it was that I wanted to know if it did in fact hold a relevant place within the overall story. Chapter I ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Elyse Heights » Book 1: Prologue
(Going through the document to bbc code the whole thing is just not appealing, hence the attatchment.) »Sam.
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Leave out all the rest
Thorough corrections: Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. Red Strikethrough = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. I ...
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: For the Love of Fashion Chp 1
Hello! My name is Sam and I’ll be reviewing your novel today =) . Now that we're past that dorky introduction, let us move forward :D If you click on ...
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Prologue
The first few lines are always key, since they're what either suck the reader in or pushes him away... This definitely succeeded in the first. You did wonderful with imagery ...
Apr 25, 2010 -
Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty-One
[spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty
[spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Title Help?
I'm for December's Burn. It has a ring to it, plus there is symbolic potential in the juxtaposition of December, associated with cold, with the word 'burn,' from the language ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Title Help?
Wow, thanks for all the suggestions, guys. I think maybe what'd be useful now is the actual synopsis of the story... (I'm not the best at these, so bear with ...
Jul 8, 2009 -
Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty
[spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...
Jul 4, 2009 -
Re: You're It (Preface)
Since others have already pointed out the grammar, I'll just go right on to reviewing. Cute is the first word that comes to mind to describe this. I like your ...
Jul 3, 2009 -
Re: Name Problems
There's also a site that has a specific section for Fantasy Names, if you want the name to sound fantasy-ish... Seventh Sanctum »Sam.
Jul 1, 2009 -
Re: Title Help?
I'd rather skip the long introduction... just at first glance... Oh, and there's a reason November's not included, even though it was my first option. And, of course, comments are ...
Jul 1, 2009 -
Re: -Inconcessus- Nineteen
[spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: -Inconcessus- Eighteen
[spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...
Jun 11, 2009
