User avatar

Vapor

  • Art & Photography Re: The evolution of my photoshop signature designs

    Your improvement is incredible! By just these two examples I can see you have definitely learned quite a few tricks and concepts. Do you still use paint?

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Other Re: Why am I a Christian?

    Grabbed me. Amazing.

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone

    Haha, Snoink, my spelling is pretty consistent till you throw the "ie"s at me. I'm a total loss when it comes to remembering which word should have an "i" before ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone

    Thank you so much for the feedback guys! Justtrying, thanks for the input on structure! I should be shooting for that kind of thing... HessicaJolt, that's exactly what the poem ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Literary Journal Covers [WIP]

    I'm all for the third. : ) The first just looks like a picture slapped on a cover. Don't take offense to that, it's a cool picture. The second one ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone

    This is a...umm... well I'm not sure. I called it "poetry" when I had to hand in for English class...but in all reality, I don't really know what to call ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Rolling in the Deep Space (Song Prompt Contest)

    Hello there! First off, I loved this. You set up the perfect story that is paced just right and keeps the reader readin' to find out some answers. I liked ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Faith (Prologue)

    Having a tendency to be cynical, I'm all over this story with a bit of a skeptical mindset, but also very well enjoying it. Overall, I liked it. I feel ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: **Haven't really thought of a title**

    All right, I'm not here to start any flaming, but I'm going to bounce SassyKat's critique. My turn to quote! I've got stresses up to here, Constant whispers in my ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Third Strike, I'm Out

    I like the subject of the poem, mostly because I think it's something we all can relate to at some point. But to me it's not to....I don't know flowing ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Bill Lets Parents Edit Children's Facebook Pages

    Okay, before I write out this whole response, let me say that I couldn't read the full article because my computer wouldn't load it. Anyhow, I think this is actually ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled short story

    I really enjoyed this so far! However, I have a few loose ends that need some tying up. The beginning starts with people severed to pieces--who killed them? I take ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm a Christian

    Well said! I think the world needs to learn a few things from this. As well as many Christians. Very, very well said.

    May 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demonic Flare Chapter 1: Stuck with a Beast

    I just want to get this out there before I say anything else: this story is fantastic. I've always wanted to read a fantasy gamer story like this, and I ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I was the Hero: Entry 2 (Complete)

    I really enjoy this!!! I have to admit, your writing style, though simply beautiful, is a little hard to follow. "My gaze dropped in front of me again. A ballad ...

    May 2, 2011


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief