Random avatar

VanillaTwilight93

  • Welcome Mat Re: yea...hi...talk to me? plz? im new here...

    Hey, Mizzle. What's happening? Lol. My username actually comes from the song Vanilla Twilight by Owl City. It's one of my favorite songs ever. :)

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: yea...hi...talk to me? plz? im new here...

    Eli-you should definitely check out the Anita Blake and the Meredith Gentry series. I'll definitely get around to reading Misery and The Shining as soon as I find them. My ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: To Touch (1)

    Hi. Okay. It was a really good story, really touching. But it got kinda confusing. I think you switched points of view a couple times. Other than that I didn't ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Love Story

    Hey. I just want to start off by saying that I really liked this piece. It was really sweet. However, you might want to watch verb tenses. I noticed you ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: yea...hi...talk to me? plz? im new here...

    I actually haven't gotten a chance to read Misery or The Shining, but I have read It. That one was really good. I've read a lot of his other books ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: yea...hi...talk to me? plz? im new here...

    Okay. My favorite authors are Stephen King and Laurrell K. Hamilton. The Twilight series is good, and it used to be my favorite until I found The House of Night ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: yea...hi...talk to me? plz? im new here...

    Hey, ya'll. Sorry for the chat speak. It's just a bad habit. That's the way I text and IM. :) Anyway. I like to write fiction. The type of fiction ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary of Kidnapping...Chapter 2

    Ok. This is kind of a review of Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 combined. I love them both. They are both really fast paced and well thought out. In the ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Makng it (For Love and Music #1)

    Ok. This is my first review ever. So, here it goes. First, I really like the piece. It's really well thought out. I hope to see a second part out ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: yea...hi...talk to me? plz? im new here...

    new here...umm...plz talk talk to me? it would be very much appreciated...lol...and just so yall know...i only chat like this...i try to keep my writing pretty grammatically correct...exept when dialo

    Jan 24, 2010


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said